HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON AMAZON
Making money on Amazon is quite easy, it requires a whole lot of learning, Here’s an illustrations on how to go by it
Amazon has a lot of services which any interested candidates can make Korey from. There's Amazon: shopping sites which anything can be purchased from.
Theres also affiliate marketing which a lot of marketers have take advantage of, there's also Amazon kindle for book writers where publications can be sold and make money.
For this purpose, we are looking into the publisher aspect of making money on Amazon.
To publish a book on Amazon, you can use Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), Amazon's self-publishing platform. Here are the steps:
1. Create a Kindle Direct Publishing Account: Go to the KDP website and sign in with your Amazon account or create a new one.
2. Prepare Your Manuscript: Format your manuscript according to KDP guidelines. Amazon provides resources and guidelines on how to format your eBook and paperback.
3. Design a Book Cover: Create an eye-catching cover for your eBook and paperback. Amazon offers cover design tools, or you can hire a professional designer.
4. Set Up a Kindle eBook: Enter details like title, author, description, and keywords. Upload your formatted manuscript and cover. You can choose whether to enroll in KDP Select, which offers promotional opportunities but requires exclusivity with Amazon.
5. Set Your eBook Price: Determine the price for your eBook. Amazon allows you to choose between different royalty options based on the price and distribution method.
6. Publish Your eBook: Click the "Publish Your Kindle eBook" button to make your eBook available on Amazon. It usually takes 24-48 hours for your eBook to be live in the Kindle Store.
1. Format Your Paperback: Format your manuscript according to Amazon's specifications for paperback books.
2. Create a Paperback Book: Enter details similar to eBook publishing, such as title, author, description, and keywords. Upload your formatted manuscript and design the paperback cover.
3. Set Your Paperback Price: Determine the price for your paperback book. Amazon will calculate the printing cost and set the minimum list price based on that.
4. Publish Your Paperback: Click the "Publish Your Paperback Book" button to make your paperback available on Amazon. The paperback publishing process usually takes a bit longer than eBooks.
Remember, Amazon KDP provides detailed guides and FAQs to help you throughout the publishing process. Make sure to review their resources for specific formatting requirements and marketing tips.
You Can Also Read